This is the LawMate PV900FHD, a covert digital video recorder integrated into a modern smart phone design.
The LawMate PV900FHD recorder looks like all modern smartphones whilst providing 1080p high definition capture and a very useful zoom function (720p HD mode). The video & photos are watermarked with a time/day/date stamp providing Law Enforcement grade evidential capture.
Provided with the recorder is a bespoke belt holster providing both protection and the ability to record whilst attached to your belt. You can choose whether to use the PV900FHD as a hand-held recording system or you can activate motion-detection mode and leave the camera as a self-contained surveillance system.
Once you have captured all of the evidence you need, the camera also has a HDMi interface allowing you to playback the footage captured through a standard television. If preferred, simply connect the camera to your computer using the supplied USB cable and easily transfer everything to your computer.
Photo burst mode (up to 5 images capture in a single burst
Zoom function whilst recording in 720p HD mode
Colored LED indicators for charging/operation
- 1080p HD video quality
- Video & Photo capable (5mp or 8mp photos)
- Auto / Manual / Motion Detection modes
- Watermarked day/date/time stamping
- Law Enforcement grade video & audio capture
- Easy & Fast Menu function
- Instant record function button
- Replaceable rechargeable battery (120 minute operation time)
- Supports up to a 32gb Micro SD card
- H.264 .AVI file format
- HDMi video output